Thank you for using AaramShop. We are sure you will find the use of AaramShop convenient and easy.
Please read our terms of service carefully prior to using the website and it’s unique hybrid mechanism.
By using this website i.e. www.aaramshop.com or any sub-site accessible on this website, i,e, www.aaramblog.com or www.aaramshoppro.com or www.channelengagementcenter.com or www.brandengagementcenter.com or any of it’s Brand Widgets or Mobile Applications, the user accepts, without limitation or qualification, the Terms of Services set out below and any additional Terms of Services set out in any sub-site. If you do not agree to these Terms of Services, you should exit the website.
We will notify users of any material changes to the Terms and Conditions by publishing a notice of such changes.
Terms of Services;
1. Your chosen AaramShop; You are allowed to select / de-select an AaramShop (independent neighborhood retailer) of your choice from within the listed shops in your neighborhood. Your selection of the AaramShop should be based on the fact that the AaramShop services your addresses and your comfort with the services offered. www.aaramshop.com and it’s holding company AaramShop Private Limited does not prompt or force you to choose a specific retailer. The registered retailers specify their own services terms and conditions that are mentioned on the AaramShop’s or retailer’s specific web store.
2. Orders places by you; Any order placed by you for goods listed or advertised on our website is an offer by you to purchase the goods selected in your order. No contract exists between you and us for the sale of any goods. We will send you an order acknowledgement shortly after you place your order, notifying you that we have received your order. This acknowledgement is not notification that we have accepted your order. Your order is passed to your chosen AaramShop without any delays, however the acceptance of the offer is at the discretion of your chosen AaramShop.
3. The contract; While AaramShop enables placement of your order with your chosen retailer, there is no contract of services to be delivered between you and AaramShop. Your contract of goods to be delivered is with your chosen retailer and on the basis of specified terms and conditions of that specific retailer. The contract is subject to your right of cancellation. The retailer also has the right to terminate the contract if the price of the contract is not received from you.
4. Product description and other details; We have taken care to describe and show items as accurately as possible. Despite this, slight variations in items may occur. Every effort is made to ensure that prices shown on AaramShop are accurate at the time of placing your order. However, at times the mentioned MRP on the website may vary from the prevailing MRP in the market place – in which case the MRP mentioned on the product pack would be considered to be the accurate MRP and the payments would need to be made by you basis that MRP to your chosen AaramShop retailer, however, you have the option of refusing to purchase the product if it does not meet your expectations.
5. Delivery charges; The price of an item does not include the delivery charge. Charges, if any, would be charged directly by your chosen AaramShop retailer and the same would be specified by him in the stated terms and conditions and is dependent on delivery method you choose.
6. Delivery timings; While you have an option to choose a time of delivery of your goods, the terms of agreement are between you and the retailer.
7. Product Quality; AaramShop is not responsible for the quality of any available product. Any complaint of quality should be notified to the manufacturer.
8. Payment; As a customer you can make payments Online & Cash on Delivery. In case of COD all payments would be made by you to your chosen retailer directly and only at the time of delivery and after you have verified and are satisfied with the goods delivered. However in case of Online Payments, AaramShop will directly settle the payments to your selected retailer post delivery confirmation.
9. Refund policy; We encourage you to Check your orders when they are delivered, however if you still find any defect in the delivered products you may request "Order Cancellation" in the dashboard. In such scenarios the products will be taken back and a credit note will be added to your dashboard.
10. Warranty; As such we don’t provide any warranty on the products but if any products having warranty as per product manufacturer policy please contact your retailer or us within 2 days after delivery of the products.
11. Products Damaged On Arrival; In the unlikely event of you receiving goods that are damaged, please refuse the delivery and request your chosen retailer to replace with the correct item.
12. Wrong Item Delivered; If, by mistake the retailer supplies you with the incorrect item you must notify him and ask for the same to be replaced with the correct item or refuse delivery.
13. Liability Exclusions; We do not have specific knowledge of your computer, your mobile device and its configuration. Whilst we will use our best efforts to minimize disruption to your system, we cannot be responsible for any unforeseen consequences of our services. AaramShop will not be liable for any damage to the laptop/desktop, loss of data, loss of revenue or profits, or any special, incidental, contingent, or consequential damages, however caused, before, during or after the use of our site. AaramShop will not be responsible or liable for any loss that is not reasonably foreseeable.
14. Confidentiality; AaramShop agrees not to disclose any and all information or data files supplied with, stored on, or recovered from your equipment except to employees or agents of AaramShop subject to confidentiality agreements or as required by law.
15. Disclaimer; Although all attempts are made to provide accurate, current and reliable information, you should recognize the possibility that errors may exist in the information available on this Web site. AaramShop expressly denies any warranty of the accuracy, reliability, or timeliness of any information made available on this Web site, and shall not be held liable for any losses caused by reliance upon the accuracy, reliability, or timeliness of the information. A person who relies upon information made available on this Web site does so at the person’s own risk. Products advertised on this site may be modified or discontinued without prior notice. Prices for products are subject to change without prior notice.
16. Cancellation Policy: You can cancel your order anytime up to the cut-off time of the slot for which you have placed an order by calling our customer service. In such a case we will refund any payments already made by you for the order.